FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST & GET 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
• Suitable for use on all fabric convertible soft tops
• Hydrophobic layer repels dirt and water, aiding future maintenance
• pH neutral and acid-free formula
• Improves the appearance of fabric and canvas soft tops
• Reproof, protect and preserve the cabriolet hood
1. Ensure the hood has been cleaned thoroughly and dried before application.
2 Shake bottle well and turn trigger nozzle to “on”
3. Test the product on a small, inconspicuous area first to check colour fastness of the fabric.
4. Liberally spray Pontus over the cleaned, dry areas of the hood, applying evenly over the whole surface.
5. When applied, allow to dry thoroughly and protect from damp, dew, etc until the hood is completely dry.
6. Turn the trigger nozzle to “off” position for storage.
Note: Take care to avoid overspray on glass and plastic/other non-glass windows or paintwork. In case of overspray, wipe off immediately. Store the container in an upright position and secure it when transported.
Step-by-step, we're here to help you on your detailing journey. Whether it's UK made products you're after, online detailing guides or even a detailing training course, we're here for you.
Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, events and more.