FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST & GET 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
• Universal formulations suitable on all gloss finishes
• Fine brush offers precise coverage of light scratches and scuffs
• Precision pen nib can be applied in layers to fill deep scratches
• Pure Compound restores and prepares faded paintwork for waxing
• Kit includes full application instruction leaflet for guided application
1. Ensure all surfaces have been cleaned thoroughly and dried before application.
2. Shake tube well before use.
3. Working on the affected area, squeeze Pure Compound onto a clean, damp microfibre cloth or applicator and apply onto the bodywork using a circular, overlapping motion.
4. Allow to dry to a haze and buff off with a clean dry cloth.
Prism Scratch Cover (Light Clear Coat Scratches and Scuffs)
1. Simply unscrew the cap on the Prism Pen to reveal the fine brush. Remove any excess fluid from brush tip.
2. Apply to the scratch in a smooth motion.
3. Allow 24 hours for product to fully cure before polishing off any excess with Car Gods Pure Compound Scratch Remover.
Prism Scratch Cover (Deeper Scratches)
1. Remove the clear cap to reveal the precision pen nib.
2. Place the nib as close to the scratch as possible without touching the surface.
3. Squeeze the bottle to release fluid into the scratch, applying to the scratch in a smooth motion.
4. If several coats are needed, leave for at least one hour before applying second coat.
Prism Scratch Cover (Stone Chips)
1. Remove clear cap to reveal the pen nib.
2. Place the nib as close to the stone chip as possible without touching the surface.
3. Squeeze the bottle to release fluid into the nib and carefully apply to the chipped area.
Step-by-step, we're here to help you on your detailing journey. Whether it's UK made products you're after, online detailing guides or even a detailing training course, we're here for you.
Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, events and more.